Pokémon Go 0.77.1
|October 7, 2017|
|Pokémon Go 0.75.0|
0.77.1 or 1.47.1 was released on October 7, 2017 to fix some issues.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various other bug fixes and performance updates.
References[edit | edit source]
- Pokémon GO updated to version 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS – October 7, 2017